Delaware Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Summer

What does everyone have planned...any plans? I'm working summer camp which I am not looking forward to. :-S I'm off a week in August, but still have a few more days of vacation to use. We are going to the beach for a few days. No other plans besides that.

Re: Summer

• We get the kids July 11th ish to the 25th ish.  Ish because MIL wants to come up too, so be nice if she could bring the kids one way.  She finds out her work schedule next week.  We're going to fly the other way (since they will be in GA).  We have a condo rented out for OC, MD for 15th-20th. 

We have a wedding next week, and Sept, and a few graduation parties.

Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My june is insane with baby showers and birthday parties. At the end of July Bear and I are going back to Ohio for a week and otherwise I'd like to relax!! Maybe get myself knocked up again.
  • I'm just working. Helping M out with the truck some & working with him on something that might happen in November (God willing & fingers crossed). The boys are going to Legoland with my MIL next weekend, then D has a theater camp at St. Andrew's June 15-26. Bear is in Safety Town in July.

I might go to AC for a friend's birthday in August, but she hasn't given me dates yet.

I think my goal this summer will be to quit one of my jobs. That would be amazing.

• Wow, I feel very boring.  We're going to Cape May for a long weekend and that's pretty much it.
  • Aiden is done school for the summer as of today, but M will still be going to school for summer camp. Next Friday we leave for myrtle beach and I can't waiiiiiit. The rest of the summer will probably be long weekends down the beach here and there. Dh and I might do a weekend at St. Michaels for our anniversary. Other than that, not much else.
    A: 10.02.03    M: 01.28.11
  • @mammersoh - Where are you guys staying in Myrte Beach?
  • @janma529 Every year we stay in Garden city. It's considered south Myrtle, almost Murrells Inlet.
    A: 10.02.03    M: 01.28.11
  • Cool!  Have fun :-)
  • We have a week off the week of July 13 (our anniversary) that night we are going to see the Foo Fighters and spend the night in Philly, then we're going down to Cape May for a few days and hoping to get some things done around the house. Lol that's really all we have specifically planned for the summer. We are very interesting people!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• We have the normal million concerts planned. We are also going to OBX the 2nd week of July and going to our beach house on the weekends we are free. Other than that not much else going on.