Delaware Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Updates

Oh man, so much going on...

My aunt who's house burnt down, ended up in the ER Monday for kidney failure.  They are trying to figure out what caused it.  They are still looking for a temporary house until they can rebuilt.  My other aunt, also on my mom's side, ended up in the ER last week, and got her gall bladder taken out.  After reviewing her MRI they found a cyst in her kidney. 

2 weeks ago, my boss told me I was going to train another cw to take my job.  I will be trained in another area, so it's a lateral move, but will help me with my evaluations.  Only the cw who I'm suppose to train is a lazy piece of crap.  I don't want to give up the work I've been doing since 2008 to her!  It's going to take 2-3 months to get her to my level... so I'm going to be in limbo for a while.  Or work load is huge, on top of training and being trained.  Oh and I use 1.5 hours to pump.  Let's see how many balls I can drop!

Then yesterday one of my closest friends/cw found out his fiancée's little trip to FL was actually to meet some guy she met online.  They just sent out invites this weekend, for their wedding in June.  He was absolutely devastated.  Rightly so.  He just moved into my basement this morning.  It's empty besides a tv cabinet and my old full sized bed.  It's temporary until he figures out what he's going to do.  My crazy family and home life should be a good distraction, but I'm pushing him to go home for while to clear his head. 

And now my sister - she came to visit E the Sat before easter.  It went really well.  Nothing bad was said.  Her and my mom even "talked" via facebook comments on a picture of E.  It's a start!  I might suggest they talk face to face the next time I see her.  I'll probably invite her over soon.  She also wrote a nice thing for siblings day and how we will always be sisters, and she'll always love me, and thanking me for not giving up on her. 

Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Updates

• Add biomom just told Jeff she's moving to GA in Aug to be with her new man. Jeff is calling lawyers now. He doesn't care them moving down there... But he wants her to bring them to NC for our visitation. Wh8ch she said no. She will meet him halfway from NC and savanna.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • amccul20amccul20
    Moderator Eighth Anniversary 5000 Comments 500 Love Its
    mod
    edited April 2015
    Oh mana that is a lot of craziness!!

Try not to run yourself ragged!
  • I'm trying.  I think i'm going to target after work and just wander for a bit.  So non-work, non-mommy time.

janma529klm42404
  • I don't even know where to start with commenting on all of this!
  • Wow!! That is alot of stuff going on at one time. Enjoy your alone time. You deserve it.

What did the lawyer say? That is bs that she wants you guys to drive farther when she is the one moving!

• I don't think lawyer has contacted Jeff yet. Biomom texted him freaking out. Doesn't sound like she wants to compromise. So we're going to go ahead and get a parental agreement. Esp is he stays in the army and keep moving every few years.

janma529
  • Holy crap, Mana, that's insane. I'm sorry you're dealing with this. :(