Military Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

USCG...Moving and Babies...Stressed out.

Hello there, this is my first time posting to this forum. My husband and I are going on our second anniversary and we just got our orders for our next unit. We'll be moving to Charleston, South Carolina. I hear its beautiful and although I am excited, my husband and i have a soon to be 1 year old and are expecting our second in 3 weeks or so. We will be moving before my 2nd is even 2 months old, and I'm stressing. My husband will be on a cutter and I have no clue what life will be like alone and with two babies. Was just wondering if I could get some words of wisdom from any of you military mommies out there? Any insight would be greatly appreciated >.< Thank you!!

Re: USCG...Moving and Babies...Stressed out.

• Hi @saracrazy92! I'm also a Coastie wife. We've never been stationed in South Carolina but i do hear good things about it. What size cutter will he be on?

My hubby is currently at a station, but we were previously on back to back 87' cutters. I loved the cutter schedule. As sad as this sounds, some of my easiest nights with the kids are the nights when DH works late or has to stay on duty. Sometimes it's easier to do things I want and how I want to do them. :-) Good luck. We're transferring next summer and we're looking at doing another cutter tour.