Cleaning & Organizing
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Furniture for new home

Hey all! I've just moved in to a new place. The house is pretty big. I do not have so much of furniture to fill them. Even after placing my old couch, a coffee table, my TV set my hall looks hollow. I need something more to fill it up. Please give suggestions on what else I can get to fill the place. Where in Ottawa can I get some really good furniture? I've heard of surplus furniture. I think they've got good collection of furniture ( http://www.surplusfurniture.com/en/ottawa/livingroom/sofa-and-loveseat/1/ ). They've got pretty good rating. Anyone has got a purchase experience from there. Please comment on their collection too.

Re: Furniture for new home

• One thing that defines me is perfection and uniqueness. And I also inculcate the same in my interiors, so that whenever someone visits my home, it reflects a soothing touch. I brought a leather sofa set last month, and it beautifully assimilates with the interiors giving a peaceful and royal touch. I found wide range of options to suit various needs. The sofa I brought adds a different kind of aura to the interiors.