Trash to Treasure
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Wedding Dress For Sale - Size 2

Hi Everyone,

I'm selling my wedding dress.  It's been worn only once and is in perfect condition,

Sweetheart Strapless Lace Gown
David's Bridal Collection

This is the description:

Timeless and elegant, this lace over satin gown is sure to wow as you walk down the aisle.

• Sweetheart bodice is feminine and chic.
  • Side-drape drape and subtle ruching create a slim and stunning silhoutte.
  • Lace over satin fabric adds contrast and texture.
  • Sweep train. Ivory  available online and in stores. White available in stores.
  • Fully lined. Back zip. Imported. Dry clean only.

I have it posted online here with photos: http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/dresses/view/66942/David-s-Bridal-WG3263-Size-2.html

The smallest size in the store was size 8 - I usually wear a size 2 street size. The dress was then altered down to fit me. I wear a size 32/34C bra, size S and size 2 pants. I'm 5'2" but was wearing just over 5 inch heels and the dress hit the floor without having to have any alterations. I did have a bustle added so that the train could be off the floor during the reception, etc.

I'm selling it for about half price from when I bought it (including alterations).

Contact me through the listing or on this message board for more details or to arrange seeing it.

- Elizabeth