Trash to Treasure
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Davids Bridal Wedding Dress for Sale BRAND NEW NEVER WORN/ALTERED

Intricate beaded embroidery on bodice is stylish and creates a stunning slimming focal point.
Luxurious satin fabric is durable and will hold up beautifully throughout your special day. 
This side-draped beauty features beaded lace appliques. 

Size 14 A-Line wedding dress from David's Bridal. It has a gorgeous chapel train with beading on it as well as a very flattering ruched bodice with a gorgeous beaded detail. It has never been worn, only tried on 2 times. It still has the tags on it! It has never been altered. It comes with the under skirt and and a special dress bag. 

This dress is absolutely gorgeous, it just is not the dress for me. I thought it was the one but I found another dress that is right for me. I am hoping that this dress can be the one for someone else. It is stunning and very flattering and would look amazing on any figure. 

I have pictures and will send on a request! 

asking $400 and shipping if required. 
Can email: [email protected] or call/text (413) 770-6002