Trash to Treasure
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Wedding Items - Decor from Beach Wedding

MunchiewooMunchiewoo member
First Anniversary
edited June 2014 in Trash to Treasure
The "I do's" are done and now everything must go to some other lucky bride!! 

I am located in Eastern Connecticut for pickup of any items (as well as picking out any coral). Shipping is possible on any items marked with a * however, buyer is responsible for ALL shipping charges. My wedding was teal and white with a starfish and coral theme. 

*Chair sashes (150) - $85.00 
*Napkins, teal - satin (175) - $65.00 
*Grapevine Napkin Rings (140) - $55.00 
Moroccan Lanterns, black and blue (18) - $144.00 
*Netting (2) - $16.00 
*Real White Finger Starfish, approximately 2-3" (80) - $48.00 
*Real White Finger Starfish, approximately 3-4" (80) - $60.00 
*Teal Votive Holders with White 10 hour Votives (39 used - 30 not used) - $35.00 
*Clear Votive Holders with White 10 hour Votives (11 used - 12 not used) - $10.00 
*Message in a Bottle Table Number Set 1-20 (#'s 4 and 10 missing) - $50.00 
*Messages in a Bottle (14) - $35.00 
*Resin Starfish (13) - $5.00 
*Sea Glass, blue's, white's, light greens (10 pounds) - $50.00 
*Assorted Shells (7 Pounds) - $36.00 
Candy Bar Jars (8 Assorted) - $75.00 
Candle Jars & Candles (Two Tall 12x3, Two Med 9x3 8 Small 6x3 - one candle missing) - $75.00 
Real Coral - Bleached - PRICES VARY PER PIECE $10.00-125.00  

Cash & Paypal accepted, Pickup in Plainfield, Connecticut Absolutely NO checks or money orders!!!! 

Contact me by e-mail at [email protected] if interested :)