Trash to Treasure
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Selling Maggie Sottero Esma Ballgown size 12

jnctalentjnctalent member
edited June 2014 in Trash to Treasure
Hello, I am selling my wedding gown. Just got married at the end of May. The dress is still beautiful. I can throw in the veil that I purchased separately that matches very well. I'm asking $1300. I originally paid 1600 for the dress and it's already altered for bunchels to pin the train up and there are cups added for an additional support option. 

I also have a brand new ballgown slip that I didn't wear (left it at home the day of the wedding). It'll make the dress more full. I purchased it from David's bridal for $70. I'm selling this for $50. 

If interested in the veil, slip, or dress please text me. 602.568.1412. I live in Phoenix, AZ. I can ship if needed but it'll be an additional charge.