Trash to Treasure
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Maggie Sottero- Kendra size 14/16

I have a "Kendra" by Maggie Sottero for sale. I wore it on my wedding day in October. It's a size 14/16 but it is a corset/ lace up back and can be built down or up in size. The label says 16 and I was down to a 14 by the final alteration. My seamstress said it could be altered several sizes up or down, due to the way the dress is built. I had them sew in bra cups and do a bustle all the way around. That means there are ties in the back that bustle the long gorgeous train and then snaps all the way around the front so the heels to flats transition is simple! It's a stunning dress! It's been professionally cleaned and it's ready to wear! I paid $1,000 for the dress and $200 in alterations and am asking $500. I can also ship to almost anywhere for approx. $100....I can do a freight quote to estimate for you! Please email me at [email protected] or call 4one7-8four4-4two41