Trash to Treasure
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

NEW Ulla-Maija Felicity Wedding Dress for Sale - $2200

WEDDING DRESS DETAILS: 55% off Retail Price- Willing to negotiate.

Ulla Maija 'Felicite' Satin Gown has a stunning dramatic look with a sweetheart neckline in white/ivory with a chapel train. It is fitted through the hips, then falls more loosely to the floor. This gown has a draped asymmetrical bodice with a slimming a-line/column skirt.

A Detachable train transforms dress from very formal to less formal during the reception (and much lighter for movement). The train can also be bustled for the reception which is incredibly beautiful. This dress will make you feel glamorous and classy.

We had a nautical wedding theme at a yacht club. The bridesmaids wore Navy & White with pale pink flowers. It was a very sophisticated look and the dress looked great in every angle.

Here is a link to exquisite weddings featuring the wedding and dress:http://exquisiteweddingsmagazine.com/2013/12/02/real-wedding-tamara-curtis/

This dress was made to fit my body perfectly, so there is not a true size outside the measurements stated. I wear between a size 2-4 26-27 jean size, with a 34C Bust (smaller on wedding day). I am 5'5" in height and wore 4" heels with the dress. This dress will fit someone between a size 0-4 comfortably. I also had a corset sewed into the dress for lift and support. Please contact me if you are interested and happy to send more pictures.

INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: DRY CLEANING / PRESERVATION:
I bought this dress from M Bride in La Jolla, CA and they recommended Margaret's Couture Cleaners in la Jolla, California. The dress has been dry cleaned and Ready for your wedding day.

Please email me with questions and I can provide pictures: [email protected] or text me at 619-818-9581.