Trash to Treasure
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I am selling my beautiful Maggie Sottero wedding gown!

Ladies! If you are looking for a great deal on a beautiful designer gown here it is!

I am selling my beautiful Maggie Sottero wedding gown. It is a strapless gown with very beautiful lace and beading.  It has as sweetheart neckline, and a beautiful small to medium size train. It has a lace up back. The style is called "Lori" This dress has been professionally cleaned, and is basically brand new. It is even bagged and placed on a plastic peace that holds the torso of the dress in perfect position. The dress has been altered to be about a size 10, but could easily be altered. I am happy to send measurements and pictures if you are interested.

I  also have two belts that are optional to go with it. One is the belt that came with the dress, and another is one that I purchased, but did not end up wearing.

I have several pictures of the dress and would be happy to email them to anyone who would like to take a closer look. Please just send me an email that you are interested, and I will send back the photos. I paid $1600 for this dress, with an additional several hundred in alterations and cleaning fees. This dress has over $2000 put into it. I am asking $1200 for this gown, including the belt which was an additional $200.

Please send an email to [email protected] if you would like more information.