Trash to Treasure
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

The Perfect Fitting Dress - Beautiful & All the Above - For Sale (Photo Attached)

DLB&MRBDLB&MRB member
10 Comments
edited March 2014 in Trash to Treasure

I am selling my beautiful lace appliques and ruffled skirt style wedding dress with the slip (size 6) included. This beautiful Galina Signature gown is a size 6 with NO alterations. When I purchased the gown, I also got the "Wedding Preservation Kit" from David's Bridal. Therefore, the gown is cleaned and boxed up beautifully. This gown is beyond gorgeous and I LOVED how it fitted my body and people are still telling me how beautiful it was and that was 4 1/2 months ago. Also, I have the bustier with smooth thin bodice (36 B). I am 5"7 and the gown is LONG on me. Only worn once.

Details:

-Ruched sweetheart bodice with dropped waist highlights your hourglass figure.

-Wedding dress features beaded chantilly lace appliques across bodice flowing down to the skirt adding texture and dimension.

-Unique organza ruffles on skirt are the ultimate in fashion-forward skirt drama.

I have tons of professional pictures in my gown so just email me at [email protected].

Asking $800 but I am open to discuss prices. Here is the dress at David's Bridal http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Wedding-Gown-with-Lace-Appliques-and-Ruffled-Skirt-SWG560_Bridal-Gowns-Shop-By-Designer-Galina-Signature