Atlanta Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Looking for recommendations on a plastic surgeon in Atlanta

Hey Nest Ladies.

I just started using The Bump and noticed this sister site.  At first I thought my question might not be a great fit for Nest, but then I thought it could work? Sorry if this is not as common here, I was just hoping to get some advice from anyone in Atlanta who might have had plastic surgery.  Below is my original message to the ATL Bump board.

I'm happy to find this forum and I'm looking for some advice. I don't really feel comfortable asking my colleagues about surgery and none of my friends have needed a breast lift (or any surgery), so here I am asking the internet for help.

I have decided since I am now in my 30's that my girls need some help in the gravity department (breast feeding and losing weight left me with seriously deflated boobs). I hope for them to look like they do when they're in a bra, but while nude. I just really want my boobs back...nothing bigger or new, just my old boobs back.

So there are A LOT of surgeons here! I found this list on RealSelf and it is reassuring and also frustrating to see so many highly rated surgeons. I am happy there is a lot of talent here, but I find myself being pulled in a lot of directions. I know I can't just have consultations with each one of these as that would become expensive, tiring and more. So what now?

I've become pulled towards Dr. Mark Codner....he is super close to me, his office looks professional, he seems to know his stuff and most importantly, he has nice reviews. That being said, I feel like there are also a lot of other Surgeons in the city and now I am confused on what to do :/

Do any of you have any recommendations/experience with Dr. Codner or any others? Do you have any other tips that I should look for in my search? I wish I had a friend that had this procedure and I could just go there.

I would love learn about your procedure and surgeon.

Thank you very much and I look forward to hearing from some of you.

-JO

Re: Looking for recommendations on a plastic surgeon in Atlanta

• Hi Jo, I will definitely share my breast enhancement surgery experience here. But sorry, I didn't do it under Dr. Codner (also I underwent the breast augmentation which was done for increasing the cup size). I underwent the breast augmentation in a clinic in Mississauga which is very near to my sister's home, so I hadn't have any problem with traveling. Dr. Hugh McLean was my surgeon. But for your case, I think you will need a breast lift as you are not looking for increasing the breast size. The deflated boobs can be made firm with it. My experience was quite good, the surgeon was very caring, he still do call me to make sure that I follow the post-op instructions properly. Anyway, I wish you a successful surgery. Keep posting updates.