Trash to Treasure
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Selling La Sposa sample wedding dress...

I bought a beautiful sample dress right when I got engaged. It's a size 12 La Sposa wedding gown, off-white. It has a sweetheart neckline, fit and flare dress with lace trim around the neckline, bottom and train. The train is rather long. We ended up choosing a beach wedding local, so I had to get a dress that would be easier to wear in the sand, with a much shorter train.  SO, this dress has not been altered from the sample size or worn. It can be easily made into the perfect fit.  Email me if interested to see photos! [email protected]  
Thank you!