Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I should have known better....

than to read TFIOS when I'm already having a bad day.

This is me right now:

ewill7911

Re: I should have known better....

75 Books in 2015?

photo OutlanderMafia.jpg  
    It's slippery as waterweed.
    ewill7911
  • Ugh I still haven't read it! I have it in my TBR pile waiting on me but I just don't feel emotionally prepared.
  • It's beautiful and wonderful....but yeah have tissues

• I read TFIOS, Me Before You and Hopeless on vacation last week. I looked like that all week. God that week rocked.

LaBellaBarv66Lauren620
  • I honestly brought out the heavy duty ice cream.... we're talking girl scout cookie samoa ice cream

• I love a book that gives you the feels. I'll try to squeeze it in before school starts. Is this one I'll be up all night reading?
  • I was up all night reading it last night (could be why I was cranky today) but I didn't quite finish it and couldn't put it down once I got home from work, so yeah it's definitely a one nighter

• I read it all in one day. Normally I wouldn't have that kind of time but I was in the car for 11 hours. I had my sun glasses on and was trying to weep silently so my husband wouldn't think I was insane. I love books that get me so invested I actually cry.

ewill7911
  • You guys are making me want to read this right.now. but I just finished my other book so that I can start Surrender to Sultry.
  • I didn't have the ugly cry, I think I was so prepared to just cry and cry and cry that I just didn't. I had a few tears here and there but the book didn't emotionally wreak me like I thought it would.
    Anniversarymy read shelf:
    Amanda P's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • The abbreviation is throwing me ... which book is TFIOS?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers    

my read shelf:
    Lisa (Ali1b1g+1)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• The abbreviation is throwing me ... which book is TFIOS? 

The Fault in Our Stars

Joyce's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)