Entertaining Ideas
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

DH's b-day on New years...ideas?

I'm 24 weeks pregnant, with a 20 month old..and dh's b-day is on the 31'st.

Any ideas to make it special when all i want to do is curl up in bed. No option of a babysitter....and we won't make it for the ball to drop.

TIA!

Re: DH's b-day on New years...ideas?

• Could you make him a special dinner or order pizza and have all of his favorite junk food in bowls on the table to snack on? i would either make a cake or just buy one and let him blow out candles :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • For sure, have some cake or whatever his favorite dessert is. 

Is there a movie that he had wanted to see?  Can you rent it/ppv/netflix?

Does he want to go out?  Could he go out with friends and your mom or your friend come and help you with the tiny tot? 

You could get him a small gift, but make it a treasure hunt so that it a) takes longer and suspense builds up.  b) something that you could do and involve the 20 month old c) is something festive for his birthday

Could you celebrate the next day or day before  or next weekend with family/friends??

BabyFruit Ticker
  • i like the movie in night, do you like to play board or card games?
    Photobucket AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers