Austin Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Driving to Denver - which way do you go?

Curious if anyone has opinions.  We are heading to Denver for the holidays and have looked at various routes.  Preferences?

Re: Driving to Denver - which way do you go?

• North...East.....South.....West

Heck I don't know...I am just trying to entertain myself and hope that 5 gets here pretty friggin soon....good luck with the Denver drive!! Take some pics!

[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/4uihz7.jpg[/IMG]
  • I suggest heading north, and veer to the west at some point

Big Smile

[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/literal14/215900_1996193387416_1320921820_32377322_5747387_n.jpg[/IMG]
  • I have driven the two typical routes numerous times and I prefer I-35 up to I-40 (Salina) and then west to Denver. 

The other option is getting to I-25 via Abilene, Amarillo, Dalhart to Raton, then north on I-25.  Just thinking about that route pains me. 

Good luck and have fun in Colorado!!!   

• image l_part:

I have driven the two typical routes numerous times and I prefer I-35 up to I-40 (Salina) and then west to Denver. 

The other option is getting to I-25 via Abilene, Amarillo, Dalhart to Raton, then north on I-25.  Just thinking about that route pains me. 

Good luck and have fun in Colorado!!!   

I take the latter route during the summer because I think it's a beautiful drive.  But in the winter, everyone says the other route is safer.

Bobo says smile!!!!

• ive never dnoe the drive from texas but i suggest avoiding raton pass - it usually isnt fun during the winter.