Entertaining Ideas
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Nut Recipes

Hello - I thought this board and What's Cooking would be a good place for this question and I really appreciate any possible recipe help :)

We make gifts for the providers in my practice each year and everyone's gifts are combined into a basket for each person.  I have 2 (thought I had both) recipes for nuts - one is for Swedish, sweet nuts, and the other is for these delicious nuts I received as a gift a few years ago that were lightly coated in rosemary and sage and/or thyme.  I just looked in my recipe collection this morning and I cannot find the herb nut recipe.  The only herb nut recipes I can find online usually include paprika.  I cannot remember the recipe and do not know if that was included.  This could be my recent lack of time in the kitchen - getting my MS and doctorate right now - but I thought paprika would cause the nuts to be spicy.  The nuts I had were savory. 

Any thoughts, advice, or recipes would be wonderful.  I have to knock these nuts out today and put them in some cute little mug :)  Thank you for your time!

Re: Nut Recipes

• Savory as opposed to sweet? You can still have savory with paprika. That said, if you don't want to add paprika, don't do it. Recipes are only guidelines, not laws.