Dallas-Fort Worth Nesties

Circle E Candles

Does anyone know where you can buy Circle E Candles locally? I *thought* I saw some a a Gold Crown Hallmark, but obviously I didn't b/c I called 2 stores and they don't care them.

Re: Circle E Candles

• I love those candles! My old hairdresser sold them, but she is in Mansfield. Maybe check the website for authorized retailers?
  • The Antique Mall in the Garden Ridge mall in Plano has them, but I'm not thinking that's very close to you?  I LOVE the Bird of Paradise!  I didn't look but I wonder if their website has a list of their retailers?
  • I looked on the website, but didn't see anything. I didn't look through the entire site, but I'll go check again.
  • I gave one away as a shower host gift and had to order online. I called several of the listed retailers and had no luck.
  • I have only seen them at Hallmark- I guess not anymore?

Maybe Cracker Barrell?

• Peanut, where are you located?  I googled Circle E retailers in DFW and have found a couple places, including Bedford but not sure where you are.
  • Yeah, I just found the one in Bedford! I'm in Lewisville, but we meet the boys' mom in Bedford every Friday and Sunday (for them to go to her house), so I'll check out the Candle Wick store in Bedford!

Kris~I tried the Hallmark by Vista Ridge Mall and a Hallmark in Highland Village - both said no.

• My co-worker's daughter is selling those as a fundraiser for the Berkner drill team right now.....they are $22.
  • Samplehouse Candles in Frisco next to Stonebriar Mall has them and in downtown Mckinney a place I think called Anabelles has them.
  • I've never heard of this brand!  and all of you mentioned them as your favorite in the poll.  Guess I'm missing out! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Charming Charlie in Highland Village
  • image Mere8180:
    Charming Charlie in Highland Village

Thanks! That is a lot more convenient!!!!!! Big Smile

• I LOVE Circle E candles!!  They are by far my favorite candles.  My mom gets them for me in south texas and I usually stock pile them because they are so hard to find.

Bird of Paradise and Fire on the Mountain are awesome!

BFP #2 December 2

1/3/13 heart rate 183

1/21/13 heart rate 148

2/18/13 heart rate 153

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker