Fashion & Beauty

Is there a generic version of Pureology shampoo?

I love the pureology shampoo for dry/color treated hair  I believe its the purple bottle.     Anyways  I only use it after I dye my hair to make it last longer as i can not afford the good stuf right now.

Is there a generic version or another cheaper dept store Shampoo and Conditioner that is the same as Pureology?

thanks

Re: Is there a generic version of Pureology shampoo?

• I use the Sally Beauty Supply "Coloresse" some times to avoid using Pureology all the time.  I am happy with it.

I only have highlights, though, so I can't speak to whether it's just as good for more radical color changes.

• I also just started using the Coloresse shampoo from Sally. I don't think it helped my dye stay in any longer than regualar shampoo. I had highlighted hair and then went dark, which will usually fade back to a darker blonde shade anyway. So, what I'm saying is don't expect miracles from Coloresse!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • There is a line called Enjoy...I've heard it was created by someone who left Pureology. but who knows. It is sulfate-free like Pureology. I like it and it is cheaper!
  • image cinderella6:
    There is a line called Enjoy...I've heard it was created by someone who left Pureology. but who knows. It is sulfate-free like Pureology. I like it and it is cheaper!

where can i fidn this shampoo at ad how much is it?

thanks