Fashion & Beauty
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Is there a generic version of Pureology shampoo?

I love the pureology shampoo for dry/color treated hair  I believe its the purple bottle.     Anyways  I only use it after I dye my hair to make it last longer as i can not afford the good stuf right now.

Is there a generic version or another cheaper dept store Shampoo and Conditioner that is the same as Pureology?

thanks

Re: Is there a generic version of Pureology shampoo?

• I use the Sally Beauty Supply "Coloresse" some times to avoid using Pureology all the time.  I am happy with it.

I only have highlights, though, so I can't speak to whether it's just as good for more radical color changes.

• I also just started using the Coloresse shampoo from Sally. I don't think it helped my dye stay in any longer than regualar shampoo. I had highlighted hair and then went dark, which will usually fade back to a darker blonde shade anyway. So, what I'm saying is don't expect miracles from Coloresse!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • There is a line called Enjoy...I've heard it was created by someone who left Pureology. but who knows. It is sulfate-free like Pureology. I like it and it is cheaper!
  • image cinderella6:
    There is a line called Enjoy...I've heard it was created by someone who left Pureology. but who knows. It is sulfate-free like Pureology. I like it and it is cheaper!

where can i fidn this shampoo at ad how much is it?

thanks