Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Boomer!

*crosses fingers for BCS poll tomorrow.*

Re: Boomer!

• SOONER!!! I am so nervous to see where we stand....Tongue Tied
    No....click me!!!! Cause I'm the wedding bio! Bloggin it up! Prince Charming stole my heart and we rode off on his white horse... "A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous." -Ingrid Bergman- Lilypie First Birthday tickers Check out my Etsy shop: www.etsy.com/LemonDropDesignShop
  • The polls that just came out are really pissing me off.We lost votes for beating a Top 15 team?

I hate Texas and Mack Brown even more when he was campaigning on ESPN and ABC during the game for Texas to be ranked above OU. How 'classy'.

• Super classy...I hte how the damn polls are....they make me so f-ing mad! It's like oh well Texas beat OU that is why they are ahead...well Tech beat Texas and look where they are....doesn't make any sence at all!!!!
    No....click me!!!! Cause I'm the wedding bio! Bloggin it up! Prince Charming stole my heart and we rode off on his white horse... "A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous." -Ingrid Bergman- Lilypie First Birthday tickers Check out my Etsy shop: www.etsy.com/LemonDropDesignShop
  • Sooner!

Eh, its not all Mack's fault.  Its ESPNs fault for being all up Texass' @ss.  And the reason why they want Texass in the NC is obvious - Texass, flat out, can not beat Alabama or Florida.  Keeping in mind, ESPN is all up the @ss of the SEC as well.  So, of course they are going to obviously support the team that THEY KNOW can not beat the SEC.  We did lose to Texass - if we had prepared properly we would have had a decent back up middle linebacker.  We did not and now we are in a huge mess.  But the fact of the matter is - we are a much better team NOW than Texass - the stats speak for themselves.  I went to Stillwater for the game so I have not actually seen the game on television.  But from what I have been told, the love thrown Texass' way by ESPN during our game was absolutely inappropriate.  And perhaps its time Stoops steps up to the plate and does something about it.

• Mack Brown was on ESPN at least twice Saturday pleading his case. Once during the game. NYTimes said Bob Stoops was also asked to talk about it during the Texas/A&M game but he declined. Stoops also declined to talk about it during an interview after the game.I didn't think it was appropriate for Mack Brown to interview during the game.

The announcers were annoying me during the game.